Call for papers: January 9, 2017
Submission deadline: March 31, 2017 Extended deadline: April 10, 2017
Notification of acceptance: May 2, 2017
Final camera-ready: May 16, 2017
Workshop: June 5-6, 2017
Download the CFP in PDF format here.
We welcome submissions from all topics in gamification and game research that are relevant to learning, including but not limited to the following:
- User studies
- Design frameworks
- Techniques and strategies
- Tools and applications
- Technological ecosystems
- Analysis processes
- Assessment processes
- Personalization approaches
- Systems integrations
- Data management
- Human-Computer Interaction
There are two types of submissions:
- Academia: submissions must be formatted according to the IEEE Manuscript template format. Different sources can be found here. Submissions must be between 2-6 pages long, including references (authors should present a research, innovation, good practices, results, development process, or any other information necessary so as to understand the main points about their work). They will be sent through EasyChair, and will be evaluated by at least by two members of the program committee, formed by leading experts and scientists on the workshop topics.
- Industry and teaching staff: submissions must not be formatted according to a template format. A summary of the work and presentation will be required. Submissions will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to be evaluated by the workshop chairs.
The official language of the workshop is English. Each author with an accepted submission will have 20 minutes for the exposition, as well as 10 minutes for questions from attendees. All the submissions from academia accepted in the workshop, will be published in an open access-publication (Digital Version with ISBN). Best papers form academia will be invited to publish an extended version of their work as an article in the Journal of Information Technology Research (JITR) and International Journal of Interactive Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence (IJIMAI).